Popular item that makes it easier to wear kimono Economy type
Able to stabilize the kimono on chest and collar.
The Korin belt is made of rubber and elastic.
Fasten to the collar of a nagajyuban / kimono to keep the shape
When the sleeves get in the way, use it as "tasuki".
Free size 30~58 cm (adjustable with adjusters)
Black </ p>
Fasteners / Adjustments: 100% Polycarbonate
Woven Rubber: 79% Polyester / 21% Nylon, 100% Rubber
/ Material characteristics /
The material of the "fastener" of the Korin belt is the finest resin polycarbonate.
Compared to commonly used synthetic resin or metal, it has moderate elasticity and has a holding force that can be freely adapted even if it is thin.
Therefore, the clothes holder is not damaged.
Korin, Made in Japan
[How to attach]
1. Adjust the length of the rubber part with the adjuster so that it is slightly longer than your shoulder.
2. Attach the clip to the left side of the body (opening under the armpit). ) And fasten it to the front collar
3. Turn the belt from the back of your body to the right side
4. Clip the clip at the same height as the upper front collar on the right and the lower front.
* The position of the fastener is around the bottom of the eight mouths, and the part to be fitted is too low and above the eight mouths. And the collar is clogged
[How to open and close the clip]
OPEN Bend the rubber thread down to open it
CLOSE Horizontal the rubber thread to close it